Job Description & Specification:
Accountant - Job responsibilities:
- Review financial records and recommend corrections as needed.
- Analyze the expenditure and other trial balance (TB) items
- Maintain the fixed asset register and all ledgers
- Responsible for the daily petty-cash and relevant data entries.
- Maintain communication with the external entities such as the bank, tax authority ... etc.
- Keep computerized records of all financial transactions for regions & HQ
- Entry of all transactions to; manual books, excel sheet, and a computerized financial system
Filling of all documents for regions & HQ (hardcopy & softcopy) and keep it in a safety place
- Microsoft Office : Professional