* Minimum three years of Experience.
* Basis certification is a must.
* Has to have completed at least 2 full cycle implementations end to end.
1. Install, Configure, Administer and Support ERP6.0 , CRM , Portal, S/4 HANA 1709, 1610, 1511, 1503, ERP6.0 EHP, Process Orchestrator, BW, BPC, NetWeaver Fiori/Gateway, Solution Manager, Web Dispatcher, Business Objects, Lumira Platform, etc.
2. Assume primary responsibility for solving customers technical issues by providing technical expertise, project Technical planning, guidance and instruction on SAP solutions and business processes.
3. Analyze customers technical requirements and systems infrastructure (e.g., system architecture & landscape design) and provide support in the areas of database administration, SAP product installations, upgrades, SAP administration (e.g., Transport Management, back-up/recovery procedures) change management, performance tuning and overall technical consulting assistance.
4. Maintain high degree of knowledge/ understanding of SAP technologies, business processes and solutions, keeping current with release levels and industry issues; prepare training materials and instruct technical classes as needed; and coaches/mentors.
5. Transport Management, SAP NetWeaver WAS, R/3 Monitoring and tuning, Enterprise Portal troubleshooting via Visual Administrator, R/3 Security expertise, SAP Note application, R/3 Job Scheduling, Solution Manager Expertise.