• Manage the full technical life-cycle of the targeted platform applications during each development phase.
• Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mock-ups to build functional, high-performance applications.
• Obtain buy-in from leadership in order to secure resources for application development.
• Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for existing & new applications and ideas.
• Perform individual project components within the entire development life-cycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new & existing applications.
• Collaborate with other team members to provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts and achieve quality results and meet project deadlines.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Publishing applications to the respective Application Store under the Company\\\'s account.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
3+ years of overall software development and 2+ years development experience as a UI\\UX designer
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Arabic And English language.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills