Job description :
Company in Brief:
A highly experienced solar EPC with a goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa and the Middle East. It was incorporated as a joint stock company with two offices: one based in Cairo and the other in Aswan.
You will develop and manage schedules, in conjunction with the project management team, to incorporate risk, change, resource requirements and costing.
You should be qualified in an engineering discipline and have significant experience on major projects in Project Scheduling and Analysis and be a competent user of Primavera P6.
Your experience should include evaluation and management of Earned Value Management metrics, Project Scheduling Standards, Project Controls Systems for integration of cost and schedule, risk, forensic and delay schedule analyses tools and techniques.
• Support on-going major and minor works within agreed programme structure, funding streams and project priorities.
• Ensure key project stages, milestones, cost profiles, resources and project dependencies are clearly defined within plan.
• Track individual project stage financial approvals within portfolio to ensure project management compliance.
• Maintain Post Project Evaluations schedule and Lessons Learned Register for reporting and support ad-hoc reporting and ongoing systems and process development as required.
• Develop base-line time schedules for new projects and make regular progress updates.
• Ability to produce reports and action plans.
• Proficiency in either Primavera P6
•Proven track record of planning experience across New build projects.
Note: Two candidates are needed for the job, one shall be based in Cairo and the other in Aswan ( Benban Site )