Job description :
Company in brief:
One of the Middle East region’s leading diagnostic suppliers with a reputation for high quality products, service and reliability. Their automated haematology analysers provide market leading diagnostics to hospital laboratories across the Middle East area.
• Communicating KOL’s, laboratory technical teams. Creating & executing a territory business plan focused on generating sales.
• Selling medical products to hospitals throughout the sales territory.
• Working with distributors to establish sales chains.
• Attending exhibitions when required
• Building long term relationships and offering flexible solutions to clients.
•Having excellent sales acumen and strong service orientation to identify, influence and build relationships with key decision makers.
• Application Support and trainings for all laboratory devices.
• Advising potential clients on the products, providing technical knowledge etc.
• Marketing new products to specialist division heads.
• Building lasting relationships with clients during a complex, technical sells.
• Tender follow up and preparations
Note: Experience in diagnostic companies is a a Must.