Job description :
Company in Brief:
A highly experienced solar EPC with a goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa and the Middle East. It was incorporated as a joint stock company with two offices: one based in Cairo and the other in Aswan.
Integrity of the project documents and proper circulation to the concerned stakeholders, archiving physical and electronic records accordingly to approved international DC standards.
• Keep records of all project correspondence;
• Keep records of all project contract documents;
• Circulate relevant documents to relevant parties;
• Stamp and design each document according to the DC plan;
• Update latest / current versions of all drawings, technical submittals, documents and dispose of superseded versions;
• Create and maintain documents referencing and archiving register;
• Provide the necessary documents to stakeholders upon demand, make necessary copies.
Experience with EPC contracts and international contracts