Job description :
Company in Brief:
A highly experienced solar EPC with a goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa and the Middle East. It was incorporated as a joint stock company with two offices: one based in Cairo and the other in Aswan.
1. Conduct conceptual and detailed design studies for site layout, including access roads, PV module layout, turbine layout, and project civil infrastructure;
2. Evaluate site access and transportation capabilities for renewable energy projects for locations worldwide;
3. Design and review drainage plans for solar and wind energy facilities;
4. Conduct preliminary studies and constraints studies for civil engineering aspects of solar and wind energy projects;
5. Conduct detailed technical review and independent assessment of civil construction documentation including
• Plans and specifications;
• Design calculations and studies;
• Construction submittals;
• Test documentation;
• Construction QA/QC documentation;
6. Develop conceptual designs and technical specifications, manage and review tenders, and support contract negotiations on behalf of clients;
7. Conduct construction monitoring inspections of projects to verify compliance with Construction plans and specifications;
8. Applicable code requirements and standards and good construction practice.