Job description :
Company in Brief:
A highly experienced solar EPC with a goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa and the Middle East. It was incorporated as a joint stock company with two offices: one based in Cairo and the other in Aswan.
1. Prepare, Edit, Review and Implement Quality Manual, Inspection and Test Plan and QA/QC documents of the entire project including Certificates, Test Results, Method Statements and Inspection Requests according to the ITP.
2. Ensure an effective and timely Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the executed project phases.
3. Review Engineering documents including (Layouts, Shop Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, PID, Loop Drawing, Logic Diagram, Isometric Drawings, Installation standard, Hook Up...etc.).
4. Supervise and following up Erection & Testing of all E&I Equipment including (Substations, Transforms, MV Switch Gears, MCC, EDG, Electrical Heat Tracing, LV&MV Cables, Cable Trays, All Field Installations, Calibration activities of all type of Instrumentation Transmitters, Control/ON-OFF Valves and Pressure relive/safety Valves, Fire and Gas detection system, Loop Check...etc.).
5. Supervise all Electrical & Instrumentation site inspections with the site contractors and subcontractors.
6. Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status.
7. Assist the Quality Manager in performing periodical Audits on Contractors & Subcontractors activities.
8. Prepare non-conformance reports (NCR), site discrepancy reports (SDR) in case of any organizational or procedural defect and assist in developing corrective actions.