Job description :
Company in Brief:
A highly experienced solar EPC with a goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa and the Middle East. It was incorporated as a joint stock company with two offices: one based in Cairo and the other in Aswan.
1. Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
2. Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
3. Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, Non-Compliance Report, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
4. Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
5. Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.