Job description :
Company in Brief:
A highly experienced solar EPC with a goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa and the Middle East. It was incorporated as a joint stock company with two offices: one based in Cairo and the other in Aswan.
1. Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel
2. Planning and maintaining project budget and schedules
3. Take part in the project management review and risk management review
4. Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverables
5. Prepare technical material submittals
6. Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals
7. Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities
8. Review third-party invoices & client invoices
9. Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments
10. Maintaining organized and detailed project records
Note: Readiness for relocation to Aswan ( Benban Site ) when needed.