Job description :
Perform routine secretarial functions for handling office and administrative matters while providing technical support and assistance to CEO as directed.
1) Compile all necessary documents and information such as notice to proceed, memo of appointment, etc. and send to concerned departments.
2) Receive reports and documents such as designs, drawings, operational plan, etc. from other departments.
3) Ensure that the above mentioned documents are complete and all required information is presented as required.
4) Submit documents to CEO for review.
5) Maintain record of all documents involved during work execution and update information on a timely basis as directed.
6) Compose correspondence and arrange meetings with department staff on behalf of the CEO when required.
7) Establish filing system relevant to the needs of the department and subsequently maintain it for accuracy and for later retrieval.
8) Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
9) Operate mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
10) Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate officials.
11) Record and edit the minutes of meetings, then distribute them to appropriate officials and staff members.
12) Perform other duties of a comparable level as assigned.