Job description :
Job/ Position Summary:
Under close supervision perform routine MEP Electrical quantity surveying work while coordinating with Contract Administrator of unusual or controversial problems not covered by standards and guidelines. Review contract documents and assess MEP Electrical materials usage, materials wastage and materials onsite, and/or carry out other related activities as assigned.
1) Receive MEP Electrical itemized bill of quantity and observe project activities to assess quantities and materials.
2) Identify MEP Electrical physical activities actual completion for projects.
3) Coordinate with onsite engineers and quantity surveyors to prepare material onsite report.
4) Receive MEP Electrical material onsite report, ensure accuracy, and submit to Contract Administrator for review and approval.
5) Perform other duties of a comparable level as assigned.