Job description :
• Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial reports, schedules and statements.
• Supervise and ensure the correct preparation of vouchers and bank reconciliations.
• Follow up and review all the tasks with the staff.
• Evaluates the progress of the implementation of approved accounting programs and provide protective measures for the custody of all company journals, ledgers and other accounting records.
• Responsible for maintenance of chart of account.
• Propose and advise against set standards, objectives & schedules and making necessary changes &effecting remedial actions as and when necessary.
• Propose and advise on matters related to vouchers, payrolls and requisitions.
• Ensure preparation of the aging of receivables before submission to Finance Manager.