Job description :
The person in this position is responsible for the manufacturing and production process. Oversees the daily operations of the plant, to ensure that the working policies and procedures are applied with the highest standards of excellence, quality and safety as well as on-time shipping.
Also, the candidate in this position is responsible to lead and manage the employees, production efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, and a safely.
1. Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to meet objectives and goals of the plant.
2. Responsible for all plant related regulatory and safety compliance tasks, including working directly with the government ministries and the state regulatory institutions to ensure compliance always.
3. Coordinate plant activities through planning with the departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
4. Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
5. Develop and implement strategies to promote efficient and cost effective work practices and monitor and analyze work practices and cost factors within the plant and team manufacturing.
6. Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary cost and maintaining the highest quality standards.
7. Monitor plant operations closely and trigger corrective action and supervise the implementation of those actions.
8. Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
9. Updated constantly with the latest production management best practices and concepts.
10. Monitor and controls plant operating budget for repairs and maintenance, environment and utilities.
11. Maintain ownership of several policies and procedures with the ability to write and implement new policies and procedures when necessary.
12. Manages the team working within the factory and monitor their overall performance with their direct managers and assist in the development plan for them, to ensure that they receive an appropriate training on assigned jobs. As well as supervising the work schedules and the specific assignments and duties.
• University degree in a related field.
• 15 – 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and international cosmetics factories.
• Experience in the manufacturing process
• Strong knowledge of safety, environmental and quality regulations
• Strong time management capability to meet deadlines
• Strong Leadership and team building skills
• High attention to details and organization skills
• Problem solving skills
• Solid Communication skills
• Self motivated with a strong ability to work under pressure.
• Creative and innovative thinker