Job description :
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Banks/accounts reconciliation.
• Prepare day to day transactions and VAT along with monthly closing entries and reconciliation.
• Follow up with customers and vendors
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Support the Chief Accountant in recording transactions on a day-to-day level paying attention to detail while recording these transactions.