Job description :
1. First line of support
2. Document configurations, functions and changes to current, new or modified systems
3. Deploying web-based business services and platforms
4. Build automation frameworks for the deployment, management, configuration and monitoring of
production systems to ensure their availability, performance, scalability and security.
5. System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
6. Evaluate and compare new technology options and vendor products
7. Ensuring critical system security through implementing security controls (CSF, ISO 27001, etc …) and
1. 5+ years of experience in a role that involved Linux and Windows Servers.
2. Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. PowerShell, Python) and automation skills.
3. Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
4. Database: MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
5. Familiar with networking concepts such as IP addressing, routing, NAT, firewalling, VLANs and basic
network troubleshooting tools.
6. Server configuration management: Puppet or Chef or comparable system
7. Monitoring and Log Management tools like Nagios, ELK, Splunk, etc …
8. Virtualization concepts – hypervisors, guests, containers (VMware ESXi, Docker)
9. Web servers and CMS: L/WAMP - Apache/NGINX/IIS, ,CMS (Wordpress)
1. B.Sc., Computer Science or Electronics & Communication Engineering.
2. Excellent command of English Language (written and verbal).
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Eager to learn new skills.
5. Analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Excellent Team work skills with supportive and reliable attitude.
7. Able to provide creative solutions or ideas.
8. Ability to work under stress