Job description :
LOCATION: 6 October City
The Personnel Affair & Admin. Assistant He/She is expected to follow and handle the daily administration
works on time, also to lead the drivers. He/she located in 6 October City.
• Keep Proper filling for personnel.
• Handle Employees Vacation Balance and proper record for attendance.
• Responsible of Employees transportations & logistics.
• Responsible for Vehicles (Drivers, Maint. , Fuel … etc).
• Communicating with related governmental authorities “Traffic Department - Manpower Authority -
Social Insurance Authority…..”
• Report Vacation balance and vehicles movements.
• Perform and following the drivers.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years proven work experience in same field.
• In-depth understanding of procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Proficient in MS Office
• Organized with problem-solving and leadership skills.
• English language is required.
• BSc. in relative field ,
• Residents of October City is preferred
Reports to: Administration Manager
Interacts with: All Departments