Job description :
The successful candidate is going to be responsible for supporting deputy general manager directly and expected to provide administrative support and perform numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Attend meetings, keep minutes and follow up outcomes as requested
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence
• Make travel arrangements and plan organizations
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Familiarity with MS Office applications and reporting techniques
• High proficiency in English and Arabic