Job description :
• Handle caller’s inquiries related to GM
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
• Meet and assist the GM guests.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
• Schedule GM’s meeting’s agenda as requested.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
• Make preparations for CEO visits and meetings.
• Handling the General Manager traveling documents, booking and reservations.
• Prepare vouchers for the hotel reservations and flight tickets.
• Excellent English Language
• Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements