Job description :
1. Provide support to the Project Management Team.
2. Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
3. Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
4. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
5. Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
6. Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
7. Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
8. Ensure to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
9. Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
10. Ensure compliance with all legal, contractual, audit, regulatory, risk management and safety requirements and procedures, especially in respect of IP confidentiality and related risks.
11. Maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness of all processes by ensuring that all the technology needs of the business unit are addressed (in coordination with Corporate IT).
Manages all activities related to SAP implementation projects.
Ensures that all SAP project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
* Typically requires 3+ years of managerial experience
* Knowledge of ERP software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
* Car is a Must
* SAP Activate
* S/4HANA Implementation