Job description :
• Working closely with the CMT to achieve the requested business goals.
• Balances the demand for resources with the supply of resources taking into consideration skills, level of experience, geographic location, developmental objectives of the resources, and financial ramifications.
• Influences actions to right size the resource pool as needed.
• Recommends candidates to meet specific program or project objectives, and influences the selection to best achieve the financial objectives of the organization.
• Responsible for leading, managing and providing oversight of service delivery across all projects.
• Responsible for executing the strategy for new projects, developing relationships with new and existing clients, strengthening current client relationships and managing project delivery.
• Uses financial and qualitative information and tools to effectively establish and manage budget and revenue goals.
• Responsible for optimizing the performance of the professional services delivery team in order to achieve the organization’s profitability objectives.
• Understands technical and functional concepts of different products including the interrelationships between products and technologies that support products.
• Remains abreast of industry trends and technology standards.
• Manage P&L for Professional Service business unit.
• Create and oversee project plans and resources estimates, monitoring and tracking project execution and ensuring budgets and timelines are met within the requirements of contracts.
• Solid and proven track of Experience in technology consulting and/or technology management experience.
• Strong knowledge of Project Management and IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities.
• Successful at developing and managing relationships at all level organizational levels.
• Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, delivery, performance and operational excellence.
• General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving & critical thinking abilities is a must
Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science, engineering or information technologies.
Additional preferred Qualifications:
PMP/MBA/DPA/Agile/ITIL/CMMI / Six Sigma and lean management.