Job description :
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
• Proven experience in Internal Audit field with fetched experience in a leading audit positions.
• Demonstrable strong Analytical/critical thinking.
• Thorough knowledge of Business acumen.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
• Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Outstanding Data mining and analysis skills
Additional preferred Qualifications:
CMA / CPA /MBA
PS. The below Salary Range is classified as follows:
(70% Fixed - 30% Variable )