Job description :
1. Sales Director Profile
The sales Director is the head of sales department, directly reported to GM and one of CMT (Country management team). Sales director has a team consisting 2 key sales account managers and one presale. The main responsibility of sales director to establish sales plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. And working proactively to build PFS pipe line through lead generation, working closely with the innovation center
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
• Build business plan for the region and strategic plan to exceed revenue targets.
• Work with the sales team to follow up on inbound leads, target named accounts and maximize revenue.
• Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of the sales team; develops, coaches and trains sales staff.
• Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive products, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing.
• Analyzes area market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
• Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans.
• Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary.
• Ensures that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal.
• Develop and deliver world class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects.
• Engage with C-level prospects to position PFS’s enterprise value proposition and drive deals to closure.
• Working closely with the CMT to achieve the requested business goals.
• Managing different accounts using a consultative sales approach with a proven track record of consistently exceeding established measurements for goals and objectives.
• Proven ability to position products against competitors.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Must be a skilled motivator with demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales staff to exceed targeted sales.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) system: Sales force knowledge is desired.
• Bachelor’ Degree of any suitable discipline from accredited university
Additional preferred Qualifications: