Job description :
• Directly responsible for the continuous growth and profitability of the business and to achieve specific set goals revenue targets with clear time line.
• Responsible of generating revenues through new business and from the existing clients.
• To develop and drives effective generation, management and conversion of a sustainable pipeline of new business / revenues
duly supported by sound business plans to achieve periodic revenue goals / Targets.
• Ensure YoY set revenue growth Targets are achieved and healthy cash flow for the business.
Expand the geographical boundaries and revenue share.
• Responsible for the growth of overall Environmental Sector revenues as a whole as well the growth of revenues from non-
cleaning segments within Environmental Sector.
• Strategic Planning
• Take an active role with the Executive Management Team in Company Strategic Planning process using expertise and business
modelling tools / matrix / analytics in formulating business development strategy and objectives.
• To conduct comprehensive SWOT analysis, explore and understand current position, opportunities, competitive advantages &
• Agree with Executive Management team with the revenue targets that could deliver Long Term & Short Term revenue / Growth
objectives of the organization.
• Together with Executive Management team & all stakeholders, Workout comprehensive long term and short term realistic
business development plans for each of the identified revenue channels, segments and SBUs.
• Ensure that business development initiatives of each of business units are well coordinated and will not have any negative
impacts / conflicts of interest with other SBUs. (Not to develop new businesses that may be “hostile/unattractive” to current
• Foster the development of a pricing strategy and framework that would align pricing and discounts to the overall strategy and
• Drive and engage in execution of organization’s Business Development plan to deliver Monthly / Quarterly and Annual
revenue targets aggressively.
To identify opportunities to bid for and acquire new projects
• Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business development opportunities.
• Develop existing clients account management to identify new opportunities
• Continuous market watch to identify market:
a. Opportunities, Potential Government Projects, potential partnerships, foreign entrants searching local partners,
b. Threats like competition moves, new market entrants, raw material prices fluctuations, and new regulations.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of business plan, sales strategy and public relations strategy in order to analyze and provide
necessary recommendations concurrently.
• Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service.
Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. Use survey results to help create a
marketing campaign based on regional preferences and buying habits.
• Develop feasibility studies for potential opportunities.
• Develop dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communications.
• Participate in the pre-qualification tenders and bids.
• Participate the Tendering Committee
• Affecting opportune sale of surplus, scrap and by-products for maximum value realization.
• Understand marketing /risk / underwriting / operations and financial business plans.
• Ensure client satisfaction throughout entire project life cycle.
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities
to actively manage key relationships with existing and prospective clients.
• Enhance client intimacy
• Manage branding and Foster the company\'s reputation
• To work closely with partners, consultants and staff as needed on the deliver fee-for-service initiatives
• To ensure in securing government approvals, licenses, certificates for principal new products and/or services including the related projects.
• Bachelors of Engineering Degree
• Professional Qualification in Marketing
• MBA with concentration in finance or business development
• Member of a Professional Body
• Demonstrated community involvement and activity with
industry associations, civic and/or trade association groups
• Business Intelligence Skills; In depth Knowledge of
company\'s Business, Competitors & potential market
• Excellent communicator (oral and written) & Presentation.
• Exceptional Negotiation & Persuasion skills
• Research and strategic analysis skills
• Exceptional Collaboration Skills
• Demonstrable awareness of local laws relating to the Ministry
of Commerce & Industry, SAGIA, etc.
• Awareness of preparing feasibility reports.
• Excellent in Ms-office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint