Job description :
• Policy Enforcement - Monitoring and Enforcement of Finance Policies and Procedures compliance - accuracy of material Transactions in the books of the company in compliance with internal and international policies and standards in countries we operate.
• Record Control - Timely submission of reports/analysis on company performance and other statutory requirements to management, and regulatory bodies on financial aspects of all company transactions including real estate bids, contracts, leases The CFO also provides insurance coverage, as required, ensures the maintenance of appropriate financial records, required financial reports, insures audits are completed in time and statutory book closing occur. One of the primary CFO responsibilities is to ensure company compliance with prescribed financial regulations and standards.
• Strategy - Achievement of Business Plan and ensuring adequacy of fund to achieve targeted Network Capacity(projects/ subsidiaries), Revenue and profit objective.
• Cost Saving - Promote costs savings and/or revenue maximizing initiatives
• Cash Flow - Control the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and
maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents. (Receive, have custody of, and disburse the
company’s monies and securities)
• Company Liabilities - To understand all of the company’s liabilities. A company has many legal contracts, statutory &
tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loan covenants and/or the board of directors.
• Company Performance - Understand the company business model for generating customer value and translate the
operational metrics into measures for performance. The CFO is the company scorekeeper using scorecards dashboards,and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company’s expected and actual financial performance.statutory & regulatory reporting
• Department Supervision - Facilitate staff Key Result Areas (KRA) development and agreement at the beginning of the performance cycle and ensure periodic performance management and final evaluation is done and development needs mapped on or before stated HR deadlines.
• Relationships - Establish and maintain lines of communication with investment bankers, financial analysts, and shareholders in conjunction with the Chairman/CEO. You administer banking arrangements and loan agreements and maintain adequate sources of capital for the company’s current borrowings from commercial banks and other lending institutions as directed.
• Raising Capital - Establish and execute programs for the provision of capital required by the company, including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements. As CFO,you’ll coordinate the long-range plans of the company, assess the financial requirements implicit in these plans, and develop alternative ways in which financial requirements can be satisfied.
• Financial Obligations - Approve all agreements concerning financial obligations, such as contracts for raw materials, IT assets, and services, and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources, within the scope of the Company approved Authority Matrix.
• Shareholder Relations - Shareholder relations policies, procedures, and information programs, including the annual and interim reports to shareholders and the Board of Directors, as well as recommends to the Chairman/CEO new or revised policies, procedures, or programs when needed.
• Budgeting and Expense Control - Responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates (the budget).
• Accounting -Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of accounting systems including review and maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Risk Management - Develop and implement a continuous review of the Company\'s Risk profile and implement measures and strategies to mitigate risks in coordination with appropriate levels within the organization
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Min. 10 years of progressively responsible finance and
accounting experience in a computerized accounting
environment with exposure to ERP software. Of this at least
the past 3-4 years should have been in a similar position in a Sizable organization preferably with construction exposure.
Middle East work experience in the construction industry is Preferred.
- Professional qualification in Financial Management such as ACA, ACCA, CMA, MBA.
- professional qualification
- Experience of delivering ICT strategy/delivery is essential, across multiple organizations is desirable