Job description :
• Manage, maintain and improve the Group Integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System to ISO 14001
& OHSAS 18001 externally audited standards. Lead the drive for continual improvement of these standards throughout the Group.
• Determines the strategic direction and work priorities (in conjunction with line management) for the continuous improvement of the
projects / Sites QHSE management programme and systems.
• Advises line management and assists with the implementation of new or existing QHSE -related legislation, rules and Company standards to include fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, site inspections of Company and contractors sites.
• To complete prevention inspections and internal audits on a regular basis and ensure records maintained of same.
• To investigate accidents/incidents, liaise with interested parties and ensure all documentation is updated.
• To develop a monthly QHSE Communication Strategy for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, tool box talks and
• Full responsibility for Company preparations for periodic audits for the ISO14001, OSHAS18001 standards.
• Liaison with HR Dept. for initiating and coordinating training plan and updating information for personnel, audit and ISO/OSHAS
• To assist in retaining all current quality accreditation and work towards the attainment of new quality accreditation.
• Degree in Civil OR Electrical Engineering
• Lead Auditor ISO14001, OSHAS18001, NEBOSH Certificate
• Audit Trainer Qualification
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a QHSE Management in construction contractors industry with Line Management Experience and auditing experience of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
• Of Which Min. of 2 Year of Experience in a Similar Role in a Sizable Organization in the Construction Sector Preferably in KSA or Essentially in the Middle East.
• Proven Track Record
• Sound Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling leadership technique, engineering, construction and earthworks methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Strong Knowledge of materials, mobile or stationary machines, vehicles, methods, and tools used in the
construction and earthworks industry including their designs,
uses, repair and maintenance.
• In-depth understanding of and the ability to interpret SHEQ-
related legislation, Company standards and program
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Leadership skills,
• Excellent interpersonal and Interactive communication skills
• Listening Skills
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, ERP System