Job description :
1. Maintains employee records in Human Resources Management System (HRMS); by doing regular data entry; runs required reports from HRMS; completes system updates; and some involvement with running queries.
2. Process form 1 & 6 at labor offices.
3. Handles required personnel paperwork including but not limited to, completing required forms for new hires, issuing new hires drop files, Manage new-hires onboarding procedures (form1, e-mail account, bank account…etc)
4. Responsible for Company’s Attendance System updates, administration and producing periodic related reports to the system.
5. Maintain accurate records of the employees leaves and generate periodical reports for the department heads about DOLs.
6. Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms. Maintains Employee Handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
7. Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements.
8. Assists in carrying out various human resources programs, initiatives for all company employees.
A) IT Excellent Keyboard skills. Professional user of MS including ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
b) Education & Training: University Degree.
c) Experience: Minimum TWO year of experience in same position. Experience in same industry is a privilege.
d) Competences Skills:
- Customer Focused.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Planning, organizing and follow-up.
- Ownership and business intelligence Time Management.
- Excellent Communicator. Effective Team Player.