Job description :
1. Defining a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package. Administrating Payroll HRIS (AXAPTA), from data entry of salary effects till salaries release and payroll reports generation.
2. Administer and manage all staff benefits (life, medical, beneficiaries...etc).
3. Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
4. Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
5. Respond to and handle employees inquires related to their compensations and benefits.
6. Process exit clearance formalities and payments for employees exiting the company.
7. Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
8. Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value.
9. Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
10. Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
• Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist.
• Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
• Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems. Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys.
• Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations.
• Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
• Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work under stress, team worker, excellent communication and negotiator...
• Attention to details and very high ownership.
Experience in AXAPTA software payroll is a huge plus.