Job description :
1. process weekly replenishment orders for reagents and spare parts and order instruments as per sales orders received
2. Deal with customs issues and required paperwork from global to facilitate the customs clearance and get Ministry of health approval and other approvals needed for reagents , instruments and spare parts
3. Communicate with our Roche Global order management, global purchase planners and maintain a good relation to able to seek support when needed
4 Determine impact/action plan for scrap stock and slow moving stock and ensure the homogeneity of stock level to have 2 month stock available all time with a close monitoring of consumption trends and provide stock analysis on a monthly basis with action needed.
5. Follow-up on documentation needed for customs clearance and Ministry of health approvals needed.
6. Maintain/monitor inventory levels and report slow moving and obsolete items
7. Move on a monthly basis items from reorder points base to forecast base after capturing the correct data from sales department.
8. Comply with all job-related safety and other training requirements related to compliance and temperature of shipments arriving and report any deviation to global quality.
9. Transfer of materials with our 3 pl from quarantine to available for sales after obtaining necessary approval from ministry of health
10. Supervise the performance of the purchase planner and ensure that his daily , weekly , monthly tasks are performed on timely manner.