Job description :
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Set necessary action plans to achieve the company\'s predetermined brand strategies and objectives.
• Follow-up and ensure the implementation of brand action plans in order to achieve the company\'s brand strategies and objectives.
• Monitor brand performance and application of action plans and take corrective actions whenever needed.
• Determine the annual plan of the brand activities under responsibilities in line with overall marketing operational plan and is accountable for its achievement.
• Coach and supervise the subordinates to ensure that all functions are performed effectively.
• Results Orientation
• Creating and Innovating
• 3-5 years experience in Senior Brand Management position
• B.sc. in Business Administration or any relevant degree
• MBA is a Plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package and English
60% Office Work & 40% regular visits to factory, market, advertising agencies, etc.
Monitor Brand Performance:
• Collect feedback and reports from consumers, trades, sales force and advertising agencies.
• Monitor consumer attitudes of the brand.
• Produce a report containing all relevant information to provide a clear picture about brand performance.
• Schedule periodical consumer and market visits.
• Take corrective actions upon generated information.
• Generate ideas from consumers, trades and utilize them to create new brand ideas &/or current brand improvements.
• Communicate with R&D to check feasibility of new ideas.
• Carry out research to validate ideas.
• Prepare campaign to introduce idea to consumer and trade.
• Follow-up on the implementation of ideas in order to ensure their effectiveness.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Market Share