Job description :
- Manage and establish a safety first culture at the factory.
- Design occupational health and safety plans for the factory, machines, warehouses and the whole Factory manpower.
- Create HSE policies and procedures that help prevent harm to staffs, assets and property.
- Take actions and initiatives regarding the activities that pose threats to workers\' health or safety.
- Build health and safety team to assist the implementation of the HSE systems.
- Spearhead risk assessments for all tasks and activities conducted in their area of responsibility, and that all staff work according to the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and safe systems of work.
- Insure the compliance with standards, rules and regulations for OSHA and other related to HSE standards.
- Ensure all staff are communicated to regarding the Company’s Health and Safety standards and how we expect our employees to behave and carry out their jobs in a safe manner at all times, assist departments and administration to enforce HSE concepts.
- Ensure Safety Audits are carried out and reports are completed and any corrective action is implemented.
- Lead the upheld in the highest possible levels of health and safety and housekeeping in line with legislative, quality and Good Working Practice requirements.
- Identify the health and safety hazards and assist his team to control the risk and take the right action accordingly in order to a free form serious hazardous incident workplace
- Orchestrate accident reduction and lowering incident rates and Lost Time Accident Frequency Rates at the factory. Monitor and prevent violations and provide the preventive measures.
- Inspects the machines and equipment to insure LOTO “Lock Off and Tag Off” program is implemented and that it meets the Maintenance Team requirements to set their action plan accordingly.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in Health and Safety part of it in a senior role, preferred in food Manufacturing and FMCG, previous encounter in GCC location is a plus.
- Bachelor degree is a must, preferred with HSE related subjects, Food Technology or related field.
- Experience in leading and developing HSE Team.
- HSE Certification is highly preferred (Ex.: OHSA, CSM “Certificate in Safety Management”, and EMS “Environment Management System”).
- Good knowledge for MS Office Excel and PPT.
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
Package and other Benefits:
Salary Range will be from 700 to 1000 OMR based on the Qualifications and experience.
Family Residential Status
30 days annual leave per year (Paid)
Annual traveling ticket to home country (Employee + three dependencies “Wife and two kids”)
Medical Insurance (Employee + three dependencies “Wife and two kids till the age of 18”)
Annual increment based on performance, plus Bonus might be provided if company targets where achieved.