Job description :
1. Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
2. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
3. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
4. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners\' needs and goals.
5. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
8. Provide consulting to General Manager in planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
9. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders.
10. Create and manage an annual business development plan.