Job description :
• Lead the HR function focused on adding value to the business through the application of HR tools, processes and systems.
• Ensure the effective provision of Training and organization development.
• Coaching Management Team on performance, development issues and leadership issues
• Manage compensation & remuneration and ensure competitiveness vs. the market to ensure retention of key staff.
• Align HR systems and tools and ensure their operation to add value to the business
• Manage Labor Relations across the business ensuring positive union and employee relations.
• Ensure all legal and legislative employment and HR practice requirements are maintained
• Responsible for the formulation and implementation of goals, objectives and priorities including the preparation of HR plans and budgets for the successful operation of the Human Resources Department.