Job description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handle all clinical operation and planning matters related to physicians’ operations
• Handles all operations and planning matters related to external group practice and third-
• Manage operations and planning related to imaging, laboratory, physiotherapy, and ER.
• Ensure all equipment, supplies, clinical processes, clinical manpower and service processes
are clearly in place in the above areas.
• Document all clinical processes and procedures
• Ensure that our clinical operation is fully run and integrated with the service part
• Ensure that clinical standards and patient safety standards are fully met
• Coordinate closely with Service & PMO on ensuring the clarity and compliance of Clinical
and Service processes
• Track and report all clinical operation activities to management
• Ensures to continually improve the Service design and its operations
• Responsible for clinical scheduling and specialties’ utilization
• Responsible for Equipment capacity and utilization
• Monitoring physician’s outcomes related to service
• The central contact points for doctors communicating everything about equipment,
• gathers all related issues they have and share them with the management, IT, HR, nursing
and operation team to sort out.
• Lead the focus improvement in all the above areas… and solve the doctor’s issues.
• Responsible to bring in best practices on operation & innovations from Sanitas, Uk , Quality healthcare
The project coordinator for developing the center of excellences with each department
• Convey all Service and operational (People, Systems & Organisation) requirements to the
service and other relevant teams to ensure support to the centre of excellence programs.
• Support all Business development activities (Such as product development) to ensure we
deliver all the required clinical operation to serve our customers.
• One of main leaders in the clinical innovation team
qualifications, Skills & experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree of Medicine
• Master’s degree in Medicine is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Excellent Communication skills
• Flexibility, Adaptability and a Good Organizational Fit
• Dependability, Good Professional Judgment and Strong Character
• strong general management skills.