Job description :
2. Collaborates with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
3. Participates in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
4. Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability.
5. Strong knowledge with GitHub, have server administration/DevOps, and strong troubleshooting skills.
6. Experience building RESTful APIs and SOA.
7. Analytical thinking and ability to make informed decisions regarding efficiency and organizational design patterns.
8. Write clean code and proactively support and teach others best practices and refactoring techniques
9. Work in conjunction with the product team to deliver the best possible product for all clients.
10. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
11. AWS knowledge is a plus, as we depend on it, especially Elastic Beanstalk
12. Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
13. Knowledge about Docker, Microservices, and its best practices
14. General knowledge about Websockets is a plus
15. Contribution to open source is also a plus