Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and implement a follow up schedule for the collection of all the company’s outstanding receivables
• Prepare and implement a follow up schedule for the return of all overdue Letters of Guarantee
• Support the Finance Division in preparing any and all financial documentation required for smooth operation of the business, including issuance of new facilities, correspondence with third parties, etc.
• Follow up on proper issuance of LC’s requested from the banks in a timely manner within the deadlines required
• Ensure proper entry of transactions and receivables in the ERP and online systems
• Deliver detailed and comprehensive monthly statements to the Chief Accountant highlighting all areas of coverage
• Support finance division for all documentation and entries related to the annual audit and related financial statements
• Lead junior accounting staff as required
5+ years in Accounting & Finance, preferably within trading companies.
Candidate must have at least 3 years experience as an Accounts Receivable Accountant
Familiarity with ERP software, such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, is highly recommended.