Job description :
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with the SC & OP Manager in Creating, Refining and Implementing Procurement Strategy & Polices.
- Forecasting & Planning of Orders on Weekly/Monthly Basis.
- Create and Implement Innovative KPI’s.
- Analysis and Evaluate the Cost and Suitability of Supplies against Specifications.
- Processing, Monitoring and Evaluating Supplier Contracts.
- Material requirement planning and procurement of raw materials as per the forecast.
- Overall planning for smooth functioning of operations by efficient management & coordination of procurement, demand forecasting & production planning functions and ensure adherence to key supply chain planning process.
- Negotiate with Suppliers, Shippers etc.
- Build and Develop Relationships with Key Suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with other Departments to Determine Purchase Requirements.
- Inform new Developments & Sources of Supply to Other Departments.
- Reviewing Potential Cost, Price, and Market Research. Evaluation of Quotes/Price Comparisons and Conducting Detailed Negotiation with Vendors.
- Supervising Bidding Procedures and Studying Offers for Local and International Purchases.
- Negotiating Trading Calls & Cost Comparison analysis
- Supervise the Implementation of Procedures.
- Monitoring the Production Plan.
- In charge for procurement Planning Files.
- Take Responsibilities and act as Manager in the absence of Purchase Manager.
- Prepare Supplier Analysis Report.
- Prepare Monthly Reports (Purchase Ratio, # of Days’ Stock & Landed Cost Report) for Management Review.
- Provide Budgetary Information to Management.
The Division In-Charge will be responsible for the day to day purchases of respective category and efficient control of stocks management and to work hand to hand with production, sales and logistics department.
Also with a strong, solid background in purchasing and supply chain management, will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations and implementing changes.
- Master of Business Administration (preferred)
- Bachelor of Commerce (must)
Special Skills, if any:
Excellent Working Experience in Microsoft Packages.
Strong Analytical and Statistical Knowledge.
Organized and Proactive with Excellent Communication Skills.
Proven Leadership Skills with Large Organization.
Maturity of Judgment under Pressure and Ability to Resolve Problems without Delay.
Strategic Thinking, Open to New Ideas.
Good Communication & Negotiation Skills. Expert in Import/Export operations & familiar with Shipping Documents
In Depth Knowledge of ERP Systems
Expert in Statistical Analysis Methods and Cost Accounting
Motivated Team Members with an aptitude for Quickly Learning New Tasks and Possess Management and Leadership Skills.
Very command of English, Hindi & Arabic