Job description :
- Documenting technical design and architecture.
- Work with project leaders and business analyst to understand software requirements.
- Analyzing and documenting detailed requirements for application components.
- Documenting design and technical specifications for components.
- Coding application components according to company coding standards.
- Executing unit tests. (executing peer reviews)
- Documenting components according to company documentation standards.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Assisting in the development of less experienced developers.
- Meeting individual deadlines and contributing towards team objectives.
- Learning and becoming efficient with new technologies as dictated by the product
- Putting forward improvement suggestions at any stage of the product life cycle.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines and communications (whether
between departments or with customers) to his/her supervisor.