Job description :
The Procurement Manager IM&S resins in the Procurement organization EAME which is part of Global Procurement X. Global Procurement consists of a matrix organization where Category procurement & Regional procurement work together to define and executed best in class procurement processes, capturing the optimal mix of market opportunities and business demands for X. He/She will assist in the development and execution of world class sourcing, procurement strategies and procedures. In addition the candidate will be well versed in SAP and Ariba software.
Key Responsibilities: The critical responsibilities and skills of this position. List in order of importance. Do not include anything which is less than 5% of the job.
• Optimize and maintain the regional Purchase portfolio for indirect materials & services.
• Ensure adherence to quality requirements, continuation of supply, and reliability of deliveries.
• Negotiate terms and conditions / Manage and monitor supplier contracts
• Establish and maintain internal and external relationships.
• Continuous market surveillance searching for opportunities leading to reduction of TCO and /or differentiation to X.
• Participate / lead cross functional initiatives and projects.
• Project future demands and requirement and translate into annual plans
• Drive for results
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Problem solving
Requirements: Briefly describe the educational background, job-related experience, technical knowledge or skills necessary to perform the job
• Bachelor or Master degree.
• Min 5 years\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' experience in international procurement environment
• Experience in sourcing of indirect materials & services (eg. Facilities, MRO, Packaging, Logistics and CAPEX)
• Experience working within an multinational company
• In-depth knowledge and experience of working in the local markets
• Demonstrable experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
• Great data (and spend) analysis skills
• Conceptual thinker; can project future needs and requirement and translate into annual plans
• Proactive, analytical with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, pro-active and able to work in a virtual team
• Known with the habits and way of doing business of Middle East and Africa
• Cultural sensitivity, able to act effectively in the ME and African culture
• Languages: English, Arabic and preferable one other language
IT Systems and Business Processes used in the role: e.g. BW, SAP Fico etc. List and include level of prior knowledge or training required.
• Experience with SAP (or an ERP-system) is preferred
• Experience with P2P-process is preferred
• Experience with Ariba for executing sourcing events and contract management is preferred
• Advanced user in Microsoft Excel
This is a fulltime IM&S procurement role, working on procurement activities in the EAME-region. The person will plan and execute regional tenders and negotiations for various categories and contracts