Job description :
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements.
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Planning timescales and the resources needed.
- Clarifying a client\'s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements.
- Analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the
use of IT.
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems.
- Helping clients with change-management activities.
- Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems.
- Organizing training and train users and other consultants.
- Being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organizations.
- Managing IT initiatives and collaborating with in-house technical staff.
- Being aware of IT vendors like Microsoft, Kaspersky, Sophos, HPE, Fortinet and VMware.
- Solve sophisticated technical problems by himself.