Job description :
• Making appointments to meet new and existing customers.
• Understanding customers’ needs.
• Making presentations to promote new services and special deals.
• Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
• Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
• Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone.
• Recording orders and sending details to Management
• Watching competitors and services provided.
• Attending conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends.
• Meeting sales targets and provides regular reports.
Sales or Marketing Diploma Preferred.
From 1 to 3 years of Experience