Job description :
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage and support Finance and Administration staff
- Ensure full compliance to company policies and procedures, and improve existing regulations as required by business
- Manage relationships with banks and ensure adequate facilities are given and maintained
- Oversee proper issuance of LCs, LGs (Bid Bond and Performance Bond), etc.
- Perform full cash flow management and control with 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month planning
- Manage all accounts payable and receivable and ensure that they are being properly monitored and acted upon by the Chief Accountant
- Deliver detailed and comprehensive monthly statements to top management highlighting full financial position, major company-related developments, and anticipated problems
- Oversee proper functioning of all Admin-related issues (Travel Funds, Contract Signing, Leave Requests, Payroll, Performance Evaluation, etc.)
- Manage recruitment of Admin and Finance department staff members as required
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Minimum 10 years experience within major trading company.
- should have CMA or CPA
- Postgraduate degree degree in finance will be a plus.
- Excellent command of English language.
- ERP experience (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Ax, or Oracle)