Job description :
• Vesssel erection & alignments .
• Piping erection & alignments.
• good & safe way to use the mechanical tools
good knowledge in aligning the faces of the flanges with pipe stresses
• work experience in static equipments .
• guidence to fabrication team to perform their work in the requested manner .
• HSE knowledge to perform the work especially incase of gas leaks from flanges .
• work along with rotating technicians to complete their work .
• discuss & trouble shoot the maintenace issues by discussing within the team .
• Read all mechanical schematic drawings and work as per the maintenace shedule & plan.
• Testing and trouble shooting of all rotating machines.
• Perform of overhauling for mechanical equipments including pumps, turbines, compressors and gas engine generators.
• Observes mechanical devices in operation and listen to their sounds to locate cause of trouble.
work experience in gas engine generator & compressors (ariel/waukesha/GE etc)
• Replacing of damaged parts and components of all unit machines.
• Knowledge and use of dial indicators and micrometers.
• Analyze the problems and recommend solutions.
• Analyze and record test results and prepare written test documentation.
• Perform periodic preventative maintenance for all machines in the plant.
• Replacing all type of lubricants and greasing of all machines.
• Read all mechanical schematic drawings and maintenance manuals.
• Should have the knowledge of the safe use of a wide variety of hand and power tools, electronic and electric test equipment are related to field and shop work.
Diploma with Minimum 5 years experience in oil & gas industry.