Job description :
• Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who
work on the construction of the project.
• Measure and value the work done on site in different fields [Civil,
Mechanical and Electrical].
• Prepare tender documents, bills of quantities and other documentation.
• Prepare all the required calculation sheets for different works.
• Have the good ability to deal with the CAD drawings and get all the
required dimensions and specifications.
• Prepare the required payment certificates for the subcontractors.
• Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site
managers, project managers and site engineers
• Select and/or source construction materials
• Write the required reports.
• Value completed work and arrange payments.
• Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
• Good knowledge of computer programs [AutoCAD, MS Office, etc.
• Fluent English language [Write and Speak].