Job description :
1. Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
2. Creating programmes from first principles and in accordance with the contract requirements.
3. Managing the programme throughout the project lifecycle.
4. High knowledge of Earned value Management.
5. Drawing up plans and presenting schedules of work, often with visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams.
6. Preparing logistics plans and pricing schedules for individual projects.
7. Liaising with the site management and commercial staff throughout the process, making adjustments to projects as necessary.
8. Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems.
9. Provide planning direction, training and support to key members of the project team.
10. Reporting to the Head of Planning.
11. Aiding in the planning process and briefing construction staff on their roles.
12. Monitoring construction process and quashing any strife that may arise.
13. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
14. Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
15. Affiliation to recognized different boards and Gulf working experiences will be considered.
16. Travel as necessary to perform position description duties, based on project work load.