Job description :
1. Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
2. Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
3. Preparing and presenting documents for tender, contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers and supplying information to resolve any disputes
4. Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
5. Perform appropriate clinical, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
6. Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
7. Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
8. Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments. - Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs.
9. Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
10. Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
11. Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the healthcare organization’s financial performance.
12. Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
13. Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
14. Liaising with clients to discuss development requirements, developing budget and work time estimates and Creating an invoice detailing work conducted.
15. Aiding in the planning process and briefing construction staff on their roles.
16. Monitoring construction process and quashing any strife that may arise.
17. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
18. Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
19. Affiliation to recognized different boards and Gulf working experiences will be considered.
20. Travel as necessary to perform position description duties, based on project work load.