Job description :
1. Consult with clients to determine the type, style and purpose of renovations or new
building construction being considered.
2. Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules.
3. Prepare sketches and models for clients.
4. Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and trades persons.
5. Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations and award construction contract.
6. Monitor activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications.
7. Conduct feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects. At least 10 years direct engineering experience or 10 years equivalent experience in electrical design/construction industry.
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
9. Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD and Revit will be assist.
10. Affiliation to recognized different boards and Gulf working experiences will be considered.
11. Travel as necessary to perform position description duties, based on project work load.