Job description :
Demonstrates a full understanding of the Member Firm’s audit approach and uses to plan and perform an effective and efficient audit. Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for Manager’s review.
· Technical Capabilities
a. Completes assignments in accordance with approved plans and budgets and on or before deadlines.
b. Identifies problem areas and consults with Manager and Partner as appropriate on complex issues.
c. Understands and applies correctly the accounting framework.
d. Performs other related duties as assigned.
e. Identifies and responds to accounting, auditing and reporting issues.
f. Writes a clear and concise summary of significant accounting auditing and reporting matters.
g. Drafts commercially aware and practical management letters for review by Manager and Partner.
h. Able to form an overall audit opinion based on the work performed.
· Business Acumen
a. Identifies potential cost and/or time overruns and agrees solutions with Manager.
· Client Relationship
a. Develops professional relationships with client personnel to facilitate completion of the work.
a. Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
b. Identifies and refers ethical, independence and conflict issues to supervisors.
c. Supervise the execution of complex parts of audit engagements.
· Experienced auditing professional; expertise in several key work areas; well accepted team instructor; forward looking and highly motivated.
· Delivers high quality service to the client and is responsive to client needs.
· Applies knowledge of the client and the Member Firm’s services to identify sales opportunities.
· Assists Partners and Managers in sales and marketing activities.
· Strong Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
· Socially confident with good organization skills.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting
One of the relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CA, ACCA) must
Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
Knowledge in Caseware will be an added advantage.
A minimum of at least 5 years of relevant Audit experience is required.