Job description :
1. Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
2. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
3. Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
4. Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
5. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service value to the organization.
6. Participates in trade shows and conventions.
7. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
8. Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
9. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
10. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
11. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.