Job description :
1. Responsible for assigned social media channels performance, social media management, social media marketing, community management
2. Formulate social media strategies, execute the strategies to achieve business objectives and communicate results in reports
3. Supporting PR activities in UAE
• Responsible for assigned digital media channels performance (including but not limited to growth of followers, engagement, reach, conversion)
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities of assigned channels (e.g. QNET Official channels, QNET MENA channels and other additional channels when required) including:
o Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
o Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating engagement & advocacy.
o Oversee design of assigned channels (e.g: timeline covers, profile pics, thumbnails, ads, etc).
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Compile report for management showing results on a regular basis
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Provide reporting and analysis on social media campaigns.
• Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Work closely with various departments and subsidiaries of the QI Group for updated information and new campaigns requiring social media support.
• Oversee or handle special projects as assigned.
• Work with third party vendors to outsource production when required.
PR for the GCC and MENA:
• Arabic Blog: searching for thematic content, provide materials, translations if necessary
• Daily monitoring of positive and negative online and print media coverage in Arabic language.
1. Strong background in Arabic and French copywriting (persuasive writing ability is a must)
2. Language competence: Very Good – Excellent level spoken and written Arabic and French
3. MS Office literate + any additional web based applications and social media platforms such as Facebook, twitter, instagram, VK, YVision, CMS, Wordpress, Project Planners, Adobe Photoshop, Video Editing apps, etc considered a plus, but not essential
4. Ability to own projects and meet strict deadlines, manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining an attention to detail at all times
5. Initiative, common sense and multi-tasking skills are definitely required
6. Strong leadership abilities and exceptional organisational skills
7. Ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team
8. Ability to take direction and instruction to execute a task, as well as the initiative to develop independent strategies and project
9. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
10. Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side of it
11. Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
12. Has a strong creative flair with a good eye for design & aesthetics